Skip to navigation Skip to content
Graphic Specification – Check The Following For Your Art Files.
- CMYK Mode? Your graphic must be in CMYK mode. Colors may differ in RGB mode.
- Regular Black or Rich Black Color? Set the CMYK to C 75, M 75, Y 75, K 100 (See below for more details)
- Good Resolution? Your file needs High Resolution 125DPI.
- Right Dimensions? Your file size need to be saved as full size.
- Preferred File Type – PDF | Acceptable Files – TIFF, JPG, AI, EPS, PSD (flattened)
- Fonts – Outlined, Images – Embedded
- Art files need to be print ready with no template lines