Signage is printed in full color on rigid, low-glare white plastic and is available in sizes ranging from 12″ x 12″ up to 46″ x 48″.
Please be sure to mount Signage properly for a safe and consistent appearance.
Because of the wide potential size range of our large format products, there are additional file setup considerations. For details, please review the file setup section carefully.
Customer must supply appropriately sized print ready art for any images and logos they wish to use on the product. Editing of customer supplied artwork will be at an additional cost.
Signage is quite simply a great way to make interior signs that direct people where to go, tell them what to do, and give them information you want them to have. This is a great option for everything from lobby displays, directional and directory signs, restaurant, parking garage, and multi-tenant signage, to office name plates. Consider Signage any time you want to convey the same information to everyone at a specific location.
Available in custom sizes ranging from 12″ x 12″ up to 46″ high x 48″ wide.
1/8″ Sintra White
A stiff, lightweight, plastic that is resistant to the elements, Sintra is an ideal solution for signage. Its textured surface provides a matte appearance, so it produces low glare and shows the graphics clearly. It’s also easy to cut to fit any display and can be printed on both sides.
Full color on both sides of the sheet. This option can reproduce the range of colors you see in a typical photograph out of the standard 4 printing colors: cyan, magenta, yellow, and black.
Full color (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black as above) on the front and no printing on the back.
Contour Cut creates a custom shape. It is recommended to keep Contour Cut designs simple like arrows, stars or other basic objects for accurate, clean edges.For more complex cuts, please submit a custom estimate.
Die lines must be included in files uploaded for Contour Cut.
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), .EPS and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.