Trade Show Graphics are printed on flexible .02″ white Styrene in full color and range in size from 12″ x 12″ to a huge 94″ x 48″. You commonly see Trade Show Graphics at trade shows in applications such as fronts of booth reception desks and display walls. Because the product is flexible, it’s great for curved displays.
Because of the wide potential size range of our large format products, there are additional file setup considerations. For details, please review the file setup section carefully.
Customer must supply appropriately sized print ready art for any images and logos they wish to use on the product. Editing of customer supplied artwork will be at an additional cost.
Trade Show Graphics can be used for all sorts of trade show applications from back wall displays, counter displays, hanging displays, and table top displays, to panel displays. Use them for the front of your booth reception desk. Trade Show Graphics are not just limited to trade shows. Consider them anywhere you want durable, one-sided printing with great color reproduction on flexible plastic.
Our standard sizes, listed below, are the most popular in the industry:
Available in custom sizes ranging from 12″ x 12″ up to 96″ high x 48″ wide.
.02″ Styrene White
More flexible than Sintra and lightweight, Styrene is ideal for a variety of trade show graphic products. It can be safely and easily hung, set in a curved display, and used for wall or panel displays. This substrate also offers vibrant color reproduction and printing is on the front only.
Full color (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black as above) on the front and no printing on the back.
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), .EPS and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.